Monday, September 12, 2011

And it begins...

For anyone reading this, you’re probably curious about the title.  Living with 3 girls I never know from one day to the next what I’m going to see or hear around our house.  So I hope you can enjoy the humor that is my life…
Here’s a quick rundown of the past 6 months:

Just hangin out waiting for Natalie to get here

Claire & ‘Tricky’ straight up chilin.  While the dog’s real name is Boomer, for some reason Claire has decided that he shall now be known as ‘Tricky.’  I have absolutely no idea why, but it seems to suit him well.  Also notice the bandage above is back foot.  What you don’t see is the fact that his entire leg is bandaged because the bugger tore his ACL and yes, we actually PAID to get him surgery… ouch.

Claire helping Grandpa (who btw has lost approx 120lbs since this picture was taken).  Grandpa had to cut up her own shish-kabob supplies because, as we all know, she’s a BIG girl and ‘I DO IT MYSELF!’.

Natalie Sue joined us on April 9th.  Lord help us all, I’m the father of 2 girls…

Apparently it was ‘bath time’ and Claire needed to show her babies how it’s done

Welcome to the Redneck water park

My head is SOO heavy!  Her old man has felt that way a time or two…

Anybody noticing a pattern here?

Claire doing her ‘crazy-bootie’ dance on the stage for the Back Yard Bash

Natalie laughing at her reflection in the mirror of the jumper

Isn’t it obvious?  Dora was on and there was nowhere else to sit!
Well, there it is folks, my life in pictures.  Check back later to see what Claire comes up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment